UNILOK® is developed with wider cover width (3 pans) for longer span, more economical and faster to install. Its deep rigid interlocking ribs with concealed clips allow low pitch roof construction, better weather resistance and clean roof lines without exposed fasteners.
- Concealed fix roofing.
- 3 pans wide cover.
- Ideal for low pitch roof.
- Site forming available.
note: all measurements are nominal only and are dependent on thickness and tensile strength of material used.
Effective width: 672mm
Ribs height: 41mm
Sprung curve: Minimum radius 45m.
Maximum length: 12m. (Ex-factory)
Site forming: Available
Length: +/- 10mm
Cover width: +/- 4mm
How to specify UGI Steel Roofing System:
- 0.48mm TCT UGI UNILOK Clean COLORBOND with AZ150 G550 metal roofing with all necessary fixing accessories.
- 1 layer UGI double sided sisalation aluminium foil.
- 1 layer ROCKWOOL MPB 100 – 50mm thickness @ 40 kg/m³.
- 1 layer of UGI GI roof mesh.
Thickness / Material
|0.42mm BMT / 0.48mm TCT||4.72||4.80|
|0.48mm BMT / 0.54mm TCT||5.36||5.44|
|0.60mm BMT / 0.66mm TCT||6.64||6.74|
|Roof Span (mm)||Cladding Span (mm)|
ZINCALUME® steel, AZ150 G550
ZINCALUME® steel is a high-tensile G550 steel with a minimum yield strength of 550Mpa and a metallic coating with composition of 43.5% zinc, 55% aluminium & 1.5% silicon (AZ150) which conforms to Australian Standard AS1397 and Malaysian Standard MS1196. The practical and aesthetic merits of ZINCALUME® steel include durability, longer lasting life, formability and excellent corrosion resistance. Thus ZINCALUME® steel is able to last up to 4 times longer than galvanized steel (GI) and pre-painted galvanized steel (PPGI). ZINCALUME® steel supplied by BlueScope Steel (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd has a clear resin coating which gives it a beautiful, satin-smooth finish.
Clean COLORBOND® steel, AZ150 G550
Clean COLORBOND® is the pre-painted ZINCALUME® steel with the ability to prevent tropical dirt staining and better colour retention. Clean COLORBOND® paint system is oven cured with nominal gloss of 25% which conforms to Australian Standard AS2728 Category 3. It is certified to BOMBA Class ‘O’ (AS1530) with heat resistance up to 100° C.
Other materials are also available upon request;
- Clean COLORBOND ULTRA AZ200 G550 steel
- Clean COLORBOND XPD AZ150 G550 steel
- PrimaMaju AZ100 G550 steel
With the certification of MS/ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System, UGI ensures high quality Clean Colorbond® and Zincalume® steel are precisely cold formed into UNILOK® steel roofing sheet.
UGI roofing is readily available in popular Clean Colorbond® colours. Colour matching of UGI roofing is possible upon meeting a minimum order quantity.
Other colour available upon request.
UGI roofing has a back to back material performance warranty form BlueScope Steel Malaysia of up to 25 years upon meeting all the requirements. The warranty for Clean Colorbond steel if correctly installed and maintained, includes:
- Shall not perforate by corrosion up to 25 years*.
- Shall not peel or flake excessively up to 15 years*.
- Shall not colour fade excessively up to 10 years*.
- Shall not discolour by dirt staining up to 5 years*.
* Terms and condition applies.
UNILINE® Rain Gutters, Ridge Capping, Valley Gutter, Wall Flashing are available to match UNILOK® Roofing.
- UNILOK® can be used on roof pitches as low as 2° with roof length up to 12m.
- Copper and Lead are incompatible materials and should NOT be used in contact with UNILOK® made from Clean Colorbond® Steel.
- Use only acetic-free sealant on UNILOK® sheets.
- Manual cutting is recommended. Avoid circular saw cut that result in having hot particles falling onto UNILOK® sheets.
- While walking on UNILOK® roof, evenly distribute weight to avoid concentrating weight on either heels or toes. Use smooth soft soled shoes.